Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Frugal Living

Re-upload - My very first post with some revamps.



Frugal Living - can I do it?  I would like to say that I have been living pretty frugal all my life.  However, since I have quit work to stay at home with my family, I need to find how to live even more frugal.  I have ventured onto many blogs that point out coupons, deals, tips, ideas, recipes, and many other wonderful things that have saved me some money, and made my life a tad bit easier.  I am not sure yet how my blog will continue to evolve, so I hope you stick around for the ride and help me to shape our blog!

So, I thought I would create my own blog to share deals and what nots I find with family, friends, and readers.  Who doesn't like getting a good deal!

I was raised to look for the deals and to head to the clearance racks at the store.  When I was a child, I didn't think that was too cool, but now as a SAHM of three and married to a farmer - I love DEALS.

I hope you find this blog useful as well as entertaining.  If you have any suggestions for it please let me know. 

Happy Deal Hunting!

Maryellen

No comments:

Post a Comment