Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Free Photo Book from Picabo

*******UPDATE******

They are once again offering a free photobook if you missed this last deal and it is good until Christmas!   Just enter code 1FBLGB-7W.  This photobook is worth $40.00!!!  It is for new customers only!

********



Free Photo Book deal from Picabool! I love creating photobooks especially when they are free.  I have one for my two older children, so I think this one will be for my youngest.  This would make a great Christmas gift as well.


First time customers to Picaboo can receive a FREE large classic book using code FREEBK. You will receive a $39.99 credit from your order total when you create a 20 page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book. If you order more than 20 pages, you will be charged for the additional pages. This offer is valid until 8/31/2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment