Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 1

Today was the first morning of the 30 Day shred.  I have attempted to do this program before, so I knew a little of what to expect.  I have never completed the program, so I am looking forward to having the support and determination to finish it this time.  As well as I really want to lose weight and increase my stamina.

The really hard part for me today was finding the strength to get up early to exercise.  I actually accomplished this today and it felt good.  The exercises were easy to do, but you could feel your body working.  I especially have a difficult time with the push-ups, but with time hopefully will be able to master them.

Now, onto day 2 - lets see if I have the energy to get up early tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment