Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 2

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

What can I say about day 2.  I am sore!!!  30 Day Shred is kicking my butt.

My alarm clock went off this morning, I shut it off, and laid there.   Yes, I admit it I didn't get up early to exercise today.  I did exercise though, just not first thing this morning.  I decided to try to exercise during the children's nap time today.  I think I need to kick myself in the butt and get out of bed earlier tomorrow. 

It was nice to sleep in, but doing it first thing and getting it done with for the day is much easier for me.  It is nice to know that it is done with and I can cross it off my to do list for the day. 

I do have to say that I feel so much better after exercising. I seem to be in a better mood and have more energy.  Now, I just need to tackle eating better! 

How was your day 2?  

No comments:

Post a Comment