Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Back to Blogging with SITS - Day 5

SITS Back to Blogging day four -  "Why I blog."

I am fairly new at blogging and I decided to start to blog to share with my family and friends the deals I was finding and how I was saving money.  I wanted to share my findings to help them reduce their bills and live more frugal.

I love to read others blogs, which give me inspiration for my blog.  I know that my blog will continue to grow and evolve.  I would like to make it a little more personal.   I love having followers and reading comments.  It is so exciting to know that someone is reading your blog and hopefully finds it interesting and helpful.

I hope that everyone will stick with me on my journey and watch as this blog evolves into what it is meant to be!

1 comment: