Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Elmer's CraftBond and X-ACTO Products


I was so excited when I got the mail this morning.  My BzzAgent Kit for Elmer's Craftbond and
X-ACTO products had arrived.  I have been eagerly awaiting this package.

You can see in the above picture all that I received to try.  I have yet to try them in making crafts, as I just received them, but I can't wait to try them out. 

My first impression of these items is that they are great quality, easy to use and I will have a blast using them with my children to make Halloween crafts! I will post pictures once we get making them.

One of the nice things about these items is that I can get them at my local Walmart.  We live in a rural community, so there aren't many stores around, but WalMart is fairly close so I won't have to travel to far to get them when needed.

If you want to check them out head to Walmart.  If you need ideas on what to make with them you can check out the Elmer's Club to get ideas.  They will send you free samples, craft project ideas and inspiration, exclusive newsletters, special offers, and new product news! 

2 comments:

  1. I got mine too! I can't wait to use it!! Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my craft on with the kids! Thanks for the follow, getting you back. I'll be back soon for sure.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete